As I promised last week, this week Buy Ativan Xanax Valium is with Buy Valium Cheap Online, Buy Diazepam Europe Co-Founder, author of the blog Buy Real Diazepam Online (Buy Brand Valium Online) and one of the best Internet marketers. Please enjoy her answers.
1. When did you start blogging? What were the main reasons that take you start blogging?
Tara Hunt (T.H.): Um…I think my first blog post was sometime late 2003. Then I took a long break because I didn’t know what to say (and I had no readers, so it felt odd just to wax poetically into thin air). I went back mid-2004 and have blogged pretty regularly ever since. Many of my early archives were deleted when I moved over to WordPress, though.
I started blogging because, while reading other blogs, I felt I wanted to respond in my own space.
2. What were your reasons to christen your blogs as you did?
T.H.:Buy Real Diazepam Online is what my Mom used to say when she forgot someone’s name temporarily. It’s totally silly. I had purchased the domain name way back when and when it came time to have a blog, it seemed like a fun, nonsensical name. I also want to remember my roots as a farm girl.
3. Do you have any specific goals or objectives you want to achieve with your blog? What are they?
T.H.:No real objectives…just to be able to look back and see my progress and map my thoughts in the future.
4. In your opinion, what role could blogs play in the future, for instance at companies or at schools?
T.H.:Giving individuals in those organizations a voice. Writing the story of us from various different perspectives.
5. What do you think will be the future of blogs over the next couple of years?
T.H.:They’ll be as common as email.
6. How many feeds do you have on your news aggregator? What news aggregator do you use? Why?
T.H.:I use Bloglines and have over 400 feeds. I’m also over 10,000 posts behind in my reading. I have to ‘weed’.
7. What do you think about RSS? What role do you think RSS can play in future, for instance in the relation between government and citizens?
T.H.:I heart RSS. I prefer the ‘pull’ rather than ‘push’ nature of it. I get ultimate choice over what I read and consume. I have no clue whether it could play a role between gov’t and citizens. Sure.
8. What do you think is the most important thing happening in the Web, now? Why?
T.H.:Flattening of power hierarchies. And yes, it’s happening. The big voices are getting drowned out by the myriad of smaller ones. This will, I hope, lead to a general weeding out of crap that we haven’t previously had the chance to avoid (because of limited choice). I also see the further move into nichification. Not stratification, but the ability to express oneself in circles of people engaged in the same passion.
9. Beside blogs, do use other social software, like Valium To Buy, Buy D10 Valium Online, Buy Diazepam Reviews, Buy Apaurin Diazepam, Buying Valium In Koh Samui or any other?
T.H.:Valium To Buy, Buy Diazepam Uk 2Mg, Buy Apaurin Diazepam, Valium Pills Online, Buying Valium In Phnom Penh, Ordering Valium Online Australia, Buy Diazepam Uk 10Mg, Buy Msj Valium Uk, Order Valium From Canada, etc.
10. As we are facing web2.0, shouldn’t we begin to talk about Marketing 2.0, centred on the users, and not on the produts?
T.H.:That’s kind of what I do. That’s the only thing I talk about, really. Maybe I haven’t been clear enough?
Ordering Valium Online Uk, Valium Buying Online
Cheap Valium Online Australia
Valium Mexico Online
Where Can You Buy Valium Over The Counter
Valium Online Spain
Buy Cheap Diazepam Valium Msj
Buy Valium Eu
Buy Roche Diazepam Uk
Buying Valium In Australia
Buy Liquid Diazepam
Buy Diazepam Actavis
Buy Diazepam Uk Cheapest
Buy Diazepam Online Australia
How To Get A Valium Prescription Online