If you want to buy a new (advanced) cell phone, you should question yourself:
What kind of cell phone do I want?
a. A PDA with a phone, like HTC P3600 or HP iPAQ hw6915;
b. A phone with a PDA, like the Sony Ericsson P990i or Nokia N80;
c. A phone with a MP3 player, like Motorola Rokr or Sony Ericsson W850i;
d. A MP3 player (or should i say an iPod) with a phone, like iPhone;
After answering this question, then you can think:
- What’s my budget? (added at 15:11 – 11.01.2007, thanks to a tip from Rui Moura)
- Do I want a touch screen with stylus?
- Do I want a good camera?
- Do I want/need GPRS/UMTS?
- Do I want WiFi?
- Do I want GPS?
- Do I want to be able to expand the memory?
- Does it should be open and be able to install 3rd party software?
By answering this questions, you will be able to choose the right phone for you.